1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie PH 112s (2) for Mesa Boogie Subway 115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Livewire, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Looking to trade my two Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 112 cabinets with slip covers in Excellent condition for a Mesa Boogie Subway 115. Comes from smoke and pet free home, normal scrapes on the plastic corners, but no rips in the tolex. I'm in the Brooklyn New York area so local trade is preferred, but willing to drive about an hour out to complete the trade.

Update: Selling each cab for $325, local only, can't ship these at the moment. If you buy the pair, I'll let them go for $600.

Standard Powerhouse 1x12 Bass Cabinet | MESA/Boogie®

Thanks,
    Joe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Im interested.....but Im in Montana. If you get any ideas, PM me!

3. Gary Malajian

Gary Malajian

Nov 26, 2014
    Interested, located in Bergen county, NJ
    In looking up the weight, it looks to be about 48 lbs each. Is that correct, concerned about my aging back
    Gary

4. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Yes, they're approximately 48 pounds each.

5. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    I wish that these cabs weighed a bit less than 48 lbs! I’d be driving up to Brooklyn to take them off your hands.

6. Gary Malajian

Gary Malajian

Nov 26, 2014
    thinking about my Markbass 15" Club speaker cabinet and some kind of trade/cash deal with your Mesa cabinets
    In Northern NJ