SOLD Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 15, final price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Anachronism, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Anachronism

Anachronism Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2014
    VA
    Price:
    $300
    For sale is a used Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 15, 400 watts at 8 ohms. It is in good condition with only a few superficial marks. It has casters, which makes moving it around much easier. The sound is very good, but I prefer the cab in my Buster 1x15 combo, and don’t really need 2 15s right now.

I’m asking $300 for a local sale (Charleston, WV area). I’m willing to drive a bit to meet a buyer halfway. I’m willing to consider shipping, if you want a quote on the cost I can provide one if given a zip code.

I’m mostly looking to sell but might consider the right trade, so you can always run something by me.

IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0378.JPG

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    Coachden likes this.
  2. Coachden

Coachden

Dec 13, 2006
    Pittsburgh Pa.
    Would you be interested in any pa equipment in a trade? Ps I live in pittsburgh

3. Anachronism

Anachronism Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2014
    VA
    Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in PA gear right now. I could certainly meet you halfway if you are interested in buying it.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021