1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 2-15

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gavin Stolte, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Gavin Stolte

Gavin Stolte

Dec 27, 1999
    This cab does NOT have a tweeter - just 2-15's. Excellent condition except for some wear on top and a couple of other places (scratched tolex-like finish) The grille is not dented or scratched. Has heavy duty casters that come off. 8 ohm. Bought new about 6 months ago (still has tag on handle) Email me for pics. THIS CAB IS AROUND 100 LBS AND STANDS APPROX. 36 INCHES TALL - I WILL NOT SHIP - I am willing to drive up to 1 1/2 hours to meet buyer, OR YOU CAN PICK IT UP IN CHAMPAIGN, IL. $425

Thanks

2. Gavin Stolte

Gavin Stolte

Dec 27, 1999
    Still have the cab - price drop to $400

somebody buy this thing, please

Thanks

3. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    BTW, shipping on a cab that size is only about $50-60 (well, from FedEx_. So, if the buyer is willing to pony up, shipping isn't that big a deal. Shipping boxes can usually rounded up from a local music store. So, in whole, shipping usually isn't that painfull at all.

Just some info if you wanted to sell to a buyer who couldn't do a pickup.

4. Gavin Stolte

Gavin Stolte

Dec 27, 1999
    Thanks for the info.

If it doesn't sell locally I may go that route.

I've shipped alot of cabs (SWR 6-10, Epifani 2-12, various 4-10's) I'm just hoping for a local sale at this point.

Gavin