1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie powerhouse 4x12 roadready

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by biggehuggs, Mar 3, 2017.

1. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    Price:
    Nearly new. Played only a handful of times. Sounds amazing.....just dont need anything that big.....Has never left the house since new without the road case.....which has castors on the back. It does have a ding on the left side about have way down the size of a quarter....was repaired and put in the case.......1200 watts...4 ohm...paid almost 2000 for it new....1200 obo....local pick up only. Located in Warsaw Indiana. Only the cab and road case included in sale. 20160709_154104.jpg 20160924_184326.jpg 20160924_200917.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    TX, N.Y. and FL.
    what a steal...i bought one of these new,still have it and will never sell it.

3. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    What's the dimensions?

4. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    Im out on the road right now.....will be back home sat morning. Will take the actual mesaurements of the case and put them on here.

blong1 likes this.
  5. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    Im on the road right now. Will be home sat morning. Will get u the measurements then. Thx

6. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Were you able to get some measurements with the road case?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  7. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    Sorry.....havent been home yet......came straight to the gig when i got home today.....will put them on here tonight late or tomorrow......sorry

8. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    No worries...just when you get a chance. Also if you could, pm me some additional pics of the road case and cab (backside)...thanks!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  9. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN

10. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN

Ok....will do

11. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    Tha case is 49 in tall...50 with the rubber feet on bottom...39.5 in deep with lid..36.5 without lid....28 in wide....its a live in case so there is a door on the back that opens to make the electical connections.

12. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    That depth was also
    That depth was including the casters which are on the back of the case.....i will try and get more pics....will need someone to help me take it out of the case so might be later today

blong1 likes this.
  13. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    How much does this monster weigh?

14. biggehuggs

biggehuggs

Jan 28, 2009
    warsaw IN
    175 lbs....maybe more....

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021