1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Prodigy 4:88-Lowewed Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmayer, Oct 21, 2017.

1. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Price:
    JUST LOWERED PRICE. MESA BOOGIE PRODIGY 4:88 Bass amp for sale. Excellent condition. 250 tube watts of power, sounds at least twice as loud (more like 500+watts), will handle cabinets down to 4 ohms. Only 29 pounds.Besides the usual tone controls it has the 5 position rotary "Voice" knob that gives you different preset combos with the bass, mid and treble. Amazing sounding amp, I'm just not gigging and don't really need it now. In the slightly over a year that I've owned it, it's never been out of my A/Cd, smoke and pet free home. Even the previous owner only gigged this amp once. The rest of the time it was in their smoke free studio or rehearsal studio.

Small. Sweet tube tone. Loud. You can find additional info at Mesa's site.

Originally bought in Dec 2014, so just over 2 years left on the transferrable warranty. The power cord, optional 4 button footswitch and cable (over a $100 value) and soft cover are included. This amp and footswitch would run over $2000 new. Get a great deal here on a lightly used amp. Asking $1195.
    Will ship in original box. Shipping included to 48 Continental U.S. States.
    NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. LOWERED PRICE ONE MORE TIME. SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TAKING THIS OFF MARKET AND KEEPING IT.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Coughdrops and gelinas666 like this.
  2. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Mesa demo of the Prodigy amp.

3. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2008
    South Florida