1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Prodigy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NoizeFace, Jun 9, 2018.

1. NoizeFace

NoizeFace Supporting Member

May 5, 2015
    Price:
    Hello!

I got this in a trade here on TalkBass a while back and I think the time for me to have a head and cab has come to an end. I'm looking into downsizing some of my gear and would really like to get into a high end combo like an epifani 555 or something along those lines. As far as the history of the amp goes, I had it serviced at the end of last year and everything checks out. I unplugged the blue led inside because it kind of bothered me live. Replaced the tubes with Genalex Gold Lions (KT88). Its a great sounding amp. Does have some minor signs of wear that you can see in the pictures. I'll include the soft cover for it. Again, the case also has some minor signs of wear. I never abused and its in great shape. Let me know if you have anything combo-wise for trade or trade plus cash. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1346.JPG IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG