Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1516 Cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SoyBase, Jan 27, 2002.

1. SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1516 bass cab. This thing is loud and heavy. I've used it for about 1 year or so and it has some slight wear on the metal edges. Hey, thats what they are there for, right? Otherwise this cabinet is in great shape and sounds awesome! I also have the latching cover that comes with the Road Ready cabinets. Im getting rid of it because I'm downsizing my rig to smaller cabs. This cabinet has a 15, 1)10, 2) 6" , and an attenuated tweeter. Its rated at 400 watts at 4 ohms or 250 per section at 8 ohms. This is a cool bi-amp cabinet but also sounds great full range. I bought this thing new for $1100 about a year ago my asking price is $800. This thing weighs in at 150lbs so I will not be able to ship (FedEx and UPS only allow 150lbs and with packaging it would weigh more. You'll need to pick this up in the Atlanta area. I'll be more than happy to drive around an hour to meet. If you want a loud cabinet with the patented Mesa sound, then this is the one for you.