1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Road Ready 2x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rpmcmurphy, Apr 11, 2016.

1. rpmcmurphy

rpmcmurphy Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Price:
    $375.00
    This EVM 10L loaded with a switchable tweeter Mesa Boogie Ready 2x10 cab is in very good condition. With Mesa casters. Sounds thick, heavy and articulate.

I also have other Mesa Road Ready amps and cabs thst are listed in the classifieds that can be offered as packaged deals.

- Mesa 400 (non-plus)
    - Mesa Strategy 400 Stereo (re-tubed w/ JJ's original tubes included)
    - Rwo Mesa RR 1x15
    - Mesa Studio Pre
    - Mesa RR SUS4 8U case
    - Mesa RR SUS4 4U case

Shipping available

Trades:
    I'm looking for guitar amps and cab's. Mix and match and +/- cash as needed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. rpmcmurphy

rpmcmurphy Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Package deals available.

Attached Files:

3. Roger_Dawson

Roger_Dawson

Jun 9, 2016
    Hi,

I would love to buy one or even both of your 1x15 cabs. How much are you asking? I'd have to figure out how to get them as I'm in Montreal, Quebec. Maybe UPS to my office?

Anyway, let me know about the $$ and we'll figure out the rest.

Roger

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 13, 2021