Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Boogie Roadready Cabs 1x15 & 2x10

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BlueBurst2500, Feb 26, 2004.

1. I have two Mesa Boogie cabs for sale,.....

The first one is a 1x15 cabinet, has some stickers on it, uses the speakon connection although I have an adapter to use with 1/4. For $300.

The second one is a 2x10 which has a blown speaker, regular connection. For $250 obo

They are heavy, around 70lbs each, so if you want them shipped expect probably $50-$65 range ? I am located in the Philly area.

2. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm really interested in the 2x10 and have been looking for one for quite awhile. Do you have any pics? :hyper:

3. Here are some pix

It took me a while to find the two also,...

I got both cabs in the condition they are in now, I just can't fit everything into my car. So they sit at home doing nothing. I have some replacement 10 speakers from a Peavey but never got around to using them,....

4. SerBass

SerBass Guest

Nov 8, 2003
    My Walkabout would love those cabs. Are you open to trades? Eden XLT 410 8ohm for both? I'm located in West Chester and we could meet up if you're interested.

Adam

6. does this mean that these are blown or that the peavey speakers would sound better?

7. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    has the 2x10 sold? if not, please let me know.
    thanks
    -marty
    ps, no problem shipping to canada at my expence?

8. I am not sure how the Peaveys will sound,......

9. 2x10 still around,.....

Never tried to ship to Canada but I guess I could give it a shot.

10. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    is there any way to check shipping sometime to NS Canada postal code B0P1R0?

11. I tried UPS website and it says I have to call them,.....

I tried USPS website, cheapest was $48 with a 4-6 week delivery, $83 for

12. ooops,....

4-10 days,....

I have to check it meets their Maximum length and girth combined 108" .

13. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    thank you for checking, but i think i will pass.
    thank you very much though for checking. and sorry i made you go out of your way.
    thanks again.

14. jewbacca

jewbacca

Dec 21, 2003
    Colorado
    whats all the ratings on the 15, i'm looking to ad a bit more low end defenition to my setup, I've got a mesaboogie m2000 running through a 6x10 right now, and it sounds great, but i always want more bottom. plus a 15 would be nice for smaller shows, yknow!

so, i wanna make sure i'm not gonna kill it.

also, gotta think if i want to lug 70 lbs around, wheels?

thanks
    joel D.

15. papted

papted

Apr 11, 2004
    Whats today price and shipping to 46324; would be interested if the price is right?
    papted@aol.com

16. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX