1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Mesa Boogie Subway 2x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ratigan27, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Ratigan27

Ratigan27 Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    Hello! Looking to sell/trade my Mesa Boogie Subway 2x10! This thing is mint with the soft cover, Still under the 5 year warranty. Local pickup only I am located in Whiting, Indiana. Would be willing to meet halfway within a reasonable distance. The only trade I am interested in would be a Mesa Subway 1x12. Thanks for looking. 1008181036b. 1008181036.

2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    How does hat sound paired with a Subway 15 ?

3. Ratigan27

Aug 16, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Sadly I don't know. This is the only cab I have had the pleasure to use so far. I know a bunch of the members here rave about the 15 on the Subway Thread!

4. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Thanks, I have the 115 and 112 and was possibly thinking on trading but I don't know how it would sound and than shipping would be involved. GLWYS...

5. Ratigan27

Aug 16, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    All good, thanks for reaching out!

6. petermca17

petermca17

Jul 24, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Might you be interested in a trade for a Markbass NY 604 cab plus some cash? The 604 has not left my house since the day that I picked it up. I purchased it new about 3 years ago from GC. I'm sure these things must be fairly easy and inexpensive to ship, although I've never actually shipped one myself.

Thanks,
    Peter.

7. Ratigan27

Aug 16, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Sorry going to have to pass on the offer. Thanks for reaching out.

8. petermca17

petermca17

Jul 24, 2012
    Boston, MA
    No worries - thank you for your consideration and good luck with the sale! Just curious, is there something missing for you from the sound of the Subway 2x10 cab? In your opinion, are these cabs loud enough for a hard hitting and loud 3 piece rock band?

9. Ratigan27

Aug 16, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    I love the cab actually, just think I want to go to 2 1x12's just for little more variety. If your playing with a PA often I think this cab is more than enough, without a PA you could feel lacking at times. I don't think it would be very often though.