1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Mesa Boogie Subway D-800 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thank You Leo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Thank You Leo

Thank You Leo Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2002
    Lakewood Ranch, FL
    Price:
    I've retired from gigging and this rig has been sitting covered up for about a year and a half. It's time to pass it to someone who will use it.

Excellent condition - could pass for new, save for a scratch on the bottom. I used it a handful of times in rehearsals and once on my last full band gig.

Price includes shipping, CONUS only.

2.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    timmo97 likes this.
  2. Thank You Leo

Oct 7, 2002
    Lakewood Ranch, FL
    More photos: 6.jpeg 5.jpeg 4.jpeg 3.jpeg 1.jpeg 5.jpeg 4.jpeg 3.jpeg 1.jpeg 6.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  3. Thank You Leo

Oct 7, 2002
    Lakewood Ranch, FL
    Scratch on bottom:

7.jpeg

sludgetail, Jim Carr and Kukulkan61 like this.
  4. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    This is a great amp. I have one and have used it for several years. Never any issues, and most of all a huge range of really gorgeous tones. The feature set is just right, IMHO. Somebody is going to be very happy with this amplifier.

petch, sludgetail and Thank You Leo like this.
  5. Thank You Leo

Oct 7, 2002
    Lakewood Ranch, FL
    I went through a lot of Class D amps before this one, trying to find something that sounded 'right' to my ears with a full band. The previous ones all lacked something that I could never quite quantify.

sludgetail likes this.