1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Subway D-800+ Like New D-800 Plus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TNCreature, Jan 26, 2020.

1. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    Price:
    $700
    Mesa Boogie Subway Series D-880+ Plus Like New.
    Head is in perfect Like New working condition, only used twice live. CLEAN, and with all originally shipped items: Head, Gig Bag, Power Cable, Speakon Cable, Owner's Manual, and the famous Transferable Warranty. Amp was purchased in September 2019, proof of purchase as well as all hang tags will be included.

Price listed will INCLUDE Shipping CONUS (CONUS only please).
    I am located in the Philadelphia Suburbs if you would like to pick it up in person.

I am really more interested in a sale rather than trade...However :)
    I could be swayed by a 4 string lined fretless Jazz bass + or - some $.
    I love my Warwick, so a Warwick style could work, I have a Precision, and I have a Piezo pickup bass, but I am missing a Fender style Jazz bass from my sound palette. Maybe you have something else that will fit the bill.

Price is FIRM so please don't ask for a lower of "best" price.

Thanks for looking! 20200121_192238.jpg

2. TNCreature

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    Potential Buyer.

3. TNCreature

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    Sold!
    Thank you all.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021