SOLD Mesa Boogie Subway D800 Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Jul 21, 2018.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    As the title states, I have for sale a Mesa Subway D800 bass amp. I bought this used (I'm the 2nd owner) a couple of months ago as a back-up (for my other Subway D800) and other than trying it out to make sure it worked, I have never had to use it. I've decided I really don't need two of them, so I'm putting this one up for sale.

I will say, I absolutely love the D800. Light (5.5 lbs), powerful (800 watts), clean and it is rated down to 2 ohms, which is essential to me. I run mine through an Aguilar SL 212 and two Aguilar SL 112's and it goes all night without breaking a sweat.

It is in mint condition and comes with the power cord and accompanying Mesa carrying bag.

From the Mesa website....
    • Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
    • 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
    • Active/Passive Input Switch
    • Play/Mute Switch
    • Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
    • Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
    • Headphone Output
    • Auxiliary Input
    • Protection & Limit LED Indicators
    • 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
    • Fan Cooled
    • Gig Bag w/Strap
    Price is $575 shipped to the lower 48.

I'm really not looking for any trades, but I learned a long time ago to never say never, so if you have something I'd be crazy to pass up, feel free to run it by me.

If you have any questions, just PM me or shoot me an email to [email protected].

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    WesTx likes this.
  2. WesTx

WesTx DFW Bass Player

May 27, 2012
    Dallas
    Pm'd

3. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    ...and sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021