1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 2x10 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mtsens1, Jan 7, 2018.

1. mtsens1

mtsens1 Merle Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Kennesaw, Georgia
    Only gigged once. Like new, bought this to pair with my 115, but liking the 115 better for my style. Need to let one go, so here it is. Will ship to cont US for $699. Comes with cover, which I wrote '210' with a sharpie on the bottom of the back cover so I could easily tell which cover was which. Still has most of the 5 year transferable warranty.
    The new Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 2x10 cabinet is a diagonal bass cabinet that brings even higher power handling to the ultra-portable, ultra-lite SUBWAY Cabinet lineup. This 2x10 stacks nicely on another 2x10 Diagonal, and both 1x12 and 1x15 SUBWAY Cabinets, creating more mix-and-match rig options that are easy to transport, handle the power and look as impressive as they sound when used in combination!

Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 2x10 Cabinet Features:

• Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
    • Tuned Front Ported Tri-Port Porting™ with Aviation style bracing (superior strength/reduced weight)
    • Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets – Legendary Mesa Quality Construction
    • Custom Subway® Neodymium Speakers & High Frequency Horn with Premium Attenuator
    • Combination Speakon & 1⁄4” Input and Parallel Output
    • Recessed, Flip-Out Metal Handles
    • Black Bronco Vinyl with Black Metal Grille
    • Lexan Corners
    • Slip Cover

Attached Files:

2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
  3. Thump C

Thump C