1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Titan V12, SKB **Price reduction

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blong1, Feb 14, 2018.

1. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Price:

Mesa Boogie Titan V12 w/ footswitch. Updates were performed last year. - $950.00 shipped

SKB Roto Rolling Rack - 6 Rack Spaces w/Wheels - Great shape - 150.00 shipped

If interested, PM me for additional pics.

Shipping to continental USA only unless you are willing to pay additional shipping costs.

Check or Money Order only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    dorej and R_bass like this.
  2. GTx2

GTx2

Jun 12, 2017
    That's a legit rig right there dude!

blong1 likes this.
  3. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Thanks man...but at 41 years of age, it's just getting too much to carry around.

But oh the thunder...lol. :bassist:

4. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    I have the Titan and it is a fantastic amp. Mesa's service is some of the best in the business... they told me these updates are important... cost was in the $450-500 range for the updates on the invoice they gave me when mine was still under warranty. So, buying this one with updates already done is a big value add. GLWTS!

blong1 likes this.
  5. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Yep, cost me around $470 for the updates...that's before the $70 to ship it out to California.

6. anthony_ning

anthony_ning

Dec 23, 2007
    Hong Kong
    What kind of updates are those?

7. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Factory updates recommended by Mesa...AgedHorse can probably chime in and give you specifics. There is a megathread on the Titan V12 that probably has the information in there too.

I know it was a Power Transformer swap along with a couple of other things. Basically the amp was overheating on people (me being one of them), and Mesa recommended some updates that fixed the problem.

Agedhorse will know more though.

8. baxter_x

baxter_x

Nov 27, 2013
    EU
    That happened to me last summer. I admit it was under heavy conditions: Summer, at direct sunlight, in a narrowed SKB rack, on a huge stage so at high volume.
    The amp failed onstage after around thirty minutes. Serviced it, and added a fan on inside the rack on its side to extract the air. No problems since then. The amp runs way cooler despite being not updated.
    I also bought another Titan, just in case, with the updates