1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa/Boogie Traditional Powerhouse 410 (NOW SHIPPING!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassManPatsFan, Apr 21, 2015.

1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    Price:
    For sale is a wonderful Traditional Powerhouse 410 cabinet from Mesa/Boogie. I bought this cabinet new from Banana's at Large in San Rafael in July of 2013, so this is one of the latest models with the updated vintage-styled drivers. This one is 8 ohm, which is the only reason I have to sell--I just bought a new amp that can only take a 4 or 2 ohm load and I don't want/need to add a second cabinet.

I'm the original owner and the cab has been maintained in excellent condition. It's been gigged 8-10 times, but has always been transported with the slip cover on to to reduce scuffing. There are some minor dings and scuffs from transporting it, but overall it is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Comes with the original slip cover and casters.

More info here: Traditional Powerhouse 4x10 Bass Cabinet | MESA/Boogie®

$570 local in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'll ship in the U.S. For an additional charge.

FullSizeRender 12. FullSizeRender 3. FullSizeRender 9. FullSizeRender 10.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    Bump