Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa/Boogie V-1 and Digitech Envelope Filter FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by silky smoove, Mar 3, 2005.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Okay, I've got a couple of pedals that I need to get rid of as I don't use them enough to justify keeping them (more of a no-effects kinda guy).

The pedals in question are a Digitech AutoWah/Envelope Filter/Synth and a Mesa/Boogie V-1 Bottle Rocket Overdrive.

The Mesa/Boogie V-1 Bottle Rocket is actually a guitar pedal, but it works EXTREMELY well with a bass setup. My biggest problem with distortion/overdrive pedals is how much they sap out the low end from your tone. On this pedal I literally had to dial back the low end control on it as it had too much bottom end available for my taste. Operates on 2 12AX7 tubes. Will include the power supply and original owner's manual. Here's a photo (please note, this photo is from the original ebay auction where I purchased this pedal, but it is in identical condition):
    [​IMG]

Here's a link with more information about the pedal:
    http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rackmount-Preamps/V-1-BottleRocket/V-1BottleRocket.html

Asking price for this really amazing overdrive/distortion pedal is $150 shipped to the lower 48 US.

The Digitech pedal is pretty straightforward. It does some great envelope filter and synth sounds, as well as a really good autowah and octave effects that track suprisingly well.
    Here's a photo of the pedal in question (please note: the sansamp pedal in this picture is NOT for sale):
    [​IMG]

Here's a link with more information:
    http://www.digitech.com/products/BassSW.htm

This pedal has never left my bedroom and has been used about 10 times total, its just not my style I'm sorry to say. My asking price is $60 shipped.

If anyone is interested in both of these pedals, I will sell them together for $200 ($10 savings versus buying separately). If you're interested please email me at edge_q5@yahoo.com

2. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    shameless self-promoting bump :bag:

3. dmielke

dmielke

Mar 25, 2004
    Any clips of the mesa?

4. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    How well does the Bottle Rocket do mild overdrive?

5. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Sorry, don't have any, its VERY in-your-face distortion

6. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Moderately, its more for all-out nasty distortion.

7. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Price Drop on these:
    Mesa/Boogie V-1 Bottle Rocket - $130
    Digitech Envelope/Wah/Synth - $50

Prices are shipped if in the lower 48 US states. Email if outside of lower 48.

8. kdsi44

kdsi44

Oct 18, 2004
    email sent....please respond

9. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    SOLD!