1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa Boogie Venture 212 combo?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by trb6pJM2, Feb 24, 2008.

1. At my local GC there is a MB Venture 212 combo amp, definatly not combo power, 720 at 2 ohms, 600 at 4, not that I know what that means, but, it's powerful from either perspective. Not to mention sounded great when I plugged the GC's SR 506 into it. So it is for sale at 1700, and I think I can probably haggle down to a grand, what to do you guys think? Deal, no deal, or seal? lol. (playing a yamaha TRB-6pF, the f stands for franken, it has Barts with an aggy OBP2, as well as piezos that punch like a fist to the chest).

anybody that has owned one/owns one if they could tell me anything about it's power, stage presence, portability and sound when loud *that's why i need a new amp, fender 115 cranked or even 3/4s.... not good* it would be much appreciated

2. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    I think you are crazy if you think you are gonna be able to haggle $700 off a Mesa product. Unless it used or something, don't expect much if anything haggled off.

3. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I you can get them down to $1000 - get one for me too. :hyper: