1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Walkabout 1x12 Scout Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Furious_Man77, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Price:
    Hello! For sale is a Mesa Walkabout 1x12 Scout Combo Amp. This amp has lived primarily in secure, non-smoking, rehearsal/recording environment. It has been a back up to my other main Walkabout, and I've decided to let this one go entirely.

Absolutely perfect hybrid tone that is rich, lush and full of harmonic content. Completely stock with no issues, a little mark here and there on the cab, but nothing much. The amp is clean, the face is perfect with no wear and it is the most recent version (marked as 2011 on the back). It does have the player control network as well, and is the standard 4 ohm model. Comes with a clean, stock Mesa cover.

I am not interested in trades for other gear, as I simply have what I need (exception would be a partial trade of a Scout 1x15 extension cab). A reasonable distance local sale would be great, and I am willing to drive up to an hour or so to meet any serious buyer from a neighboring area.

Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS - Thanks!

. WA1. WA3. WA4. WA2.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018