1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Walkabout Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Furious_Man77, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Price:
    Hello! For sale is a Mesa Walkabout Bass Amp Head in the Mesa headbox. This amp has lived primarily in secure, non-smoking, rehearsal/recording environment. It has been a back up to my other main Walkabout, and I've decided to let this one go entirely.

Absolutely perfect hybrid tone that is rich, lush and full of harmonic content. It has some nice TungSol preamp tubes and a silent fan. On the outside a little mark here and there but nothing much. The amp is clean, the face is perfect with no wear and it is the most recent version. Comes with a clean, stock Mesa cover.

I am not interested in trades for other gear, as I simply have what I need. I would prefer a local pickup, though I could ship as part of the deal - thanks for looking!

WA1. WA2. WA3.

Livewire likes this.