1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Walkabout Black Face For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by geowis, Mar 12, 2016.

1. geowis

geowis Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hopewell, NJ
    Price:
    $550.00
    For Sale a Mesa Boogie Walkabout in great condition. There is still two and a half years left on the warranty and the head was serviced in December of 2015. The price is $550 plus shipping and I will throw in a Speakon to 1/4 cable. As you can see from the pictures, this amp is in great condition. In the photo titled MB Walkabout Back, there's a white smudge on the right. After looking at the photo, I noticed it and it wiped off.

If you're not familiar with the Walkabout follow this link to Mesa's website.
    Walkabout Head | MESA/Boogie®

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Str8outtaline likes this.
  2. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    How many Watts are these amps?

3. geowis

geowis Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hopewell, NJ
    They are 300 watts at 4 ohms and 165 at 8 ohms. Don't let the lower numbers discourage you, as tube watts are a lot louder. I've never had an issue with this head carrying a gig.

njjazzman2002 and gravesbass like this.