1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout 12 excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by imanbrewer, Aug 4, 2012.

1. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    exactly what the thread title says....I bought it from a dentist who was a beginner bassist . He never took it out of the house. He was more of a collector than a player. I used it as my practice amp for my studio at home. Everthing about this combo is in perfect condition. It has 3k, 4k, and 5k crossover frequencies, horn protection, and cabinet volume knob. If you know about these combos already, you know how awesome these are. This combo has the newer silver face head. As far as trades, I'm open to cheaper combo amps (2 12s, 2 10s), preamp heads, and possibly some Aguilar pedals. For an outright sell I looking at $800 plus shipping obo. Any trade ill be looking for some cash my way.

2. Inevitability a potential buyer will want to know what the impedance is on the cab. They came in both 4 and 8 ohms.

3. imanbrewer

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    Thanks...this is a 4 ohm

4. PM'd.

- Norm

5. imanbrewer

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    Sold pending payment

6. is it so? is this guy headed to the left coast?