SOLD Mesa Boogie Walkabout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HeyyyyyJoe, Nov 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HeyyyyyJoe

HeyyyyyJoe Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Up for sale is my Mesa Boogie Walkabout in used condition. Cosmetic scratches along the face and top of the unit. Tone for days, but decided I'm sticking with a Mesa Boogie Subway D800. Looking for $550 shipped to the US, no trades.

• Unit has been upgraded by Mesa Boogie Factory back in November 2013 to include passive/active switch, bypass switch, and updated some internals items to bring it up to current Mesa Boogie Walkabout specs. Will include the work form detailing what was done to the amp
    • Replaced stock noisy fan with SilenX fan. SILENT!
    • Including OSP 3U shallow flight case. Back of the amp sticks out a little, but there are no issues putting the back latch of the case on, as long as you remove the cables.
    • Rack ears included.
    • Including Speakon to 1/4 cable.
    • Including Telefunken Smooth Plates in V1, Tung Sol 12AX7 in V2, and a spare Phillips 12AX7 tube I have lying around.

Thanks,
    Joe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. HeyyyyyJoe

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    bumpo

3. HeyyyyyJoe

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    price bump. PM me

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021