1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa D-800+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by azfatboy, Mar 1, 2018.

1. azfatboy

azfatboy

May 11, 2016
    Price:
    Well, I think the head sounds great. I have no complaints, except frankly that I think it has a few too many options for me. I don't use any of the cool stuff, and I just don't see myself ever needing something like this. So at the end of the day, I can't justify keeping it just because I love having it.

I am the second owner, and it still looks pretty much new. Comes with a power cord and the gig bag.

Price is $750 plus actual shipping. Would of course prefer a local sale.

I also have my PowerHouse 410 cab that I would sell, together or separate. But that is definitely a local-only deal...

But just to show how much I prefer a local sale, for a local sale for both the head and cab, I will discount to $1200 cash total.

MesaD800ps.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021