1. Registering a free account will remove most ads, the sidebar, and allow full reading access.

SOLD Mesa D800+ Covid sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MikeBass, Jun 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Endorsing artist- Suhr basses, PedalTrain, GHS, Ultimate Ears
    Price:
    Just got laid off.

D800+
    You know the amp. Probably the best sounding class D amp out right now.

mint with Mesa bag.

$675 Split shipping

sorry, no trades.

mill defiantly own another one when I get back to work.

Attached Files:

Bogun, eff-clef and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Sorry about the layoff, breaux. GLWTS!

MikeBass likes this.
  3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Sad hearing stories like that but it’s a common story these days. Hopefully it sells quickly to help you out now and that you get back to work quickly so you can replace it.

It is a great amp. I love mine and can guarantee the eventual buyer that they won’t regret this purchase!

MikeBass likes this.
  4. eff-clef

eff-clef

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    I'm in the same boat with the same amp and many others. I'm going to wait to sell. This is my favorite class D except my Markbass SD1200. That's mostly due to the fact the SD1200 is way more powerful (my speakers are very inefficient/special design). The Mesa Subway has wonderful lush sound and I love the voicing and High Pass Filter. It's a great amp and very versatile! Good luck!

MikeBass likes this.
  5. Bassi5t

Bassi5t Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2017
    San Diego
    Awesome head! So full and sweet!
    GLWTS and hopefully you can find a bargain when you are ready to re-buy!

6. Bogun

Bogun Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    Sorry to hear the situation. Just wanted to add +1, this is the best sounding D-Class amp I've ever played. They are awesome and this is a great price. GLWTS!