SOLD Mesa D800+ Covid sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MikeBass, Jun 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Price:
    Just got laid off.

D800+
    You know the amp. Probably the best sounding class D amp out right now.

mint with Mesa bag.

$675 Split shipping

sorry, no trades.

mill defiantly own another one when I get back to work.

Attached Files:

Bogun, eff-clef and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Sorry about the layoff, breaux. GLWTS!

MikeBass likes this.
  3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Sad hearing stories like that but it’s a common story these days. Hopefully it sells quickly to help you out now and that you get back to work quickly so you can replace it.

It is a great amp. I love mine and can guarantee the eventual buyer that they won’t regret this purchase!

MikeBass likes this.
  4. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    I'm in the same boat with the same amp and many others. I'm going to wait to sell. This is my favorite class D except my Markbass SD1200. That's mostly due to the fact the SD1200 is way more powerful (my speakers are very inefficient/special design). The Mesa Subway has wonderful lush sound and I love the voicing and High Pass Filter. It's a great amp and very versatile! Good luck!

MikeBass likes this.
  5. Bassi5t

Bassi5t

Jul 18, 2017
    Awesome head! So full and sweet!
    GLWTS and hopefully you can find a bargain when you are ready to re-buy!

6. Bogun

Bogun Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    Sorry to hear the situation. Just wanted to add +1, this is the best sounding D-Class amp I've ever played. They are awesome and this is a great price. GLWTS!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021