1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa DI Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by srcTW, Dec 29, 2016.

1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $165
    For sale is my Mesa DI pedal in excellent condition. A few months old and I am the original owner. It has the original feet on the bottom as well as a few pieces of velcro. I had removed the feet and the battery cover to attach it to my pedal board and both have been reattached. This DI pedal has a few very nice features:

- The Mesa preamp voicing including a tone shaping knob and a "deep" on/off switch.
    - The pass through (on the left) routes the unaffected bass signal.
    - The DI out level is adjusted by the "Input" or Gain only
    - The preamp out (1/4 and XLR) is adjusted by the "Input" and the "Master"

I have used this to: feed the board, feed my drummer's amp as his second channel AND feed my own amp (via the return loop). In this case, my drummer adjusts my level at his amp, and I adjusted my own level at my amp via the master knob at my feet. Killer tone and lots of options through the many outputs.

I am selling because my wife got me the Darkglass Vintage Ultra. So I'm switching to that on my board :). Otherwise, this'd be a keeper.

$165 Shipped ConUS. Comes with original box. No trades, please. PayPal. Buy with confidence I ship quickly and safely.

20161229_102847_zps7f32teko.

(Sorry for the goofy orientation - I can't figure out how to fix it).

2. Mikey F

Mikey F

Aug 12, 2014
    Denver, CO
    PM'd

3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sale pending

4. fourtet102

fourtet102

Jun 20, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    I hate heaters!
    Routing possibilities make this pedal an awesome tool. I have one and it became my fave DI in a matter of minutes. One of few DI pedals that can feed power amp with enough juice. GLWTS.

5. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sold!