Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa, Eden, Ashdown F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rickenbackerman, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    1984 Mesa Roadready 2x15 - Two EV 400 watt speakers, 4 ohms. NEAR MINT condition. I mean this thing is really almost flawless. It also has an expanded metal grille instead of the usual kind with the squares... I dunno why, and I've never seen another like it. With front cover and casters. $550

Two Eden 410XLT's - One is in excellent shape, the other has a few dents in the grille and all four speakers are creased and need reconing. Eden charges $60 a pop for recones, but you will have a like-new cab afterwards. Both have casters. $550 for the good one, $300 for the bad one. Oh yeah, I bought these from Rhonda Smith, if that makes any difference to ya... :D

Ashdown ABM500RC - The chrome-faced rackmount one. Practically brand new, bought from BassNW not long ago. I still have the box and receipt. $900

Why am I selling this stuff? Because I have three early 70's Ampeg SVTs. I WILL NOT ship the cabs, they're too damn heavy!

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    HMM..man a trade for the ashdown for a 4003 ric with a kahler trem?
    i feel like a whore :D

thanks
    steve

3. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    Thanks, but the only Ric I'm really after right now is an early 70's one with the 60's features...

Rob

4. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    How about an SWR sm400s and maybe a bit of cash for the ABM500RC?
    This is a serious, but not really fair, offer. I don't expect you to take it.

5. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    Thanks Monty, but I'm up to my neck in vintage SVT fun...

6. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    Offers? Cash only please!

7. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    If you ever decide to ship any of those cabs let me know. I'll take that Mesa 2x15 off your hands. Whats it weigh anyway?:confused: