SOLD Mesa Engineering 2x12 Carbine Cab/D 800 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by onegunguitar, May 12, 2019.

1. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    Price:
    $850
    This is a 2x12 M-6 Carbine Combo,without the head. Instead,I made a mount and put my Mesa D800 in it.Absolutely sounds fantastic. 800 watt head,600 watt cab...plenty of power for just about any gig. Total weight is around 60 lbs.,it uses a tilt and roll system so it moves around fairly easy. Comes with the cover and I have the bag for the D800. It has been sitting not getting used so it's time to sell it. I'd have to check,but there may be a few months left of warranty on the D800 head. In excellent condition. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer.
    *These can be sold separately if someone is interested in either one.*
    Pm if interested...$850 obo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    five7 and Kukulkan61 like this.
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Inactive

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    That is one awesome rig Brother
    GLWYS!! Semper Fidelis!

onegunguitar likes this.
  3. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    Thanks brother! It does pound pretty hard,just don't use it anymore. Semper Fi DevilDog!

Kukulkan61 likes this.
  4. klejst

klejst Guest

Oct 5, 2010
    I like that you replaced with the Subway amp. Not that the M6 is bad by any means but honestly the D-800 (and the rest of the Subway lineup in general) is one of the best amps out right now in my opinion. I have and use Mesa's PowerHouse 2x12 cab myself, big fan of them as well. Good luck with the sale!

onegunguitar likes this.
  5. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    Sale pending.......

6. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    Sold! Going to N. Carolina! Thanks FenderCharles!!

FenderCharles likes this.