Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa M-2000 $550

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tallboybass, Jun 2, 2003.

1. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I've got a Mesa M-2000 for sale @ $550 + shipping. Paypal is preferred but you must pay the extra charge. It's in an SKB 2-space rack case. I don't have the footswitch. The amp is in good condition with the exception of the limiter on the solid-state side. It doesn't switch off with the switch but you can turn the threshold knob up so the limiter is out of the picture. Also the knobs on the graphic are missing. Everything else is great. This amp really ROCKS! There are LOTS of different sounds in this baby.

2. XxBassmanxX

XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    Bump for a sweeeeeet deal

These are my favorite!
    Joe

3. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Anyone?

4. if i had the money

5. never mind im almost better buying new considering the footswitch is 200 bucks

6. XxBassmanxX

XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    It works fine without the footswitch. These will hold there value im sure because once they are gone the price will most likely go up. They costed near 2 grand not long ago....

If i didnt just buy another new one...
    Joe

7. im also still saving for my head i got 150 so far...

8. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I'm taking this amp in to get everything 100%. I'll post again when it's done. Don't know how much price will increase yet.

Thanks, Alan

9. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    SOLD