Mesa M-2000 rack setup incl. Korg DTR-2000, SKB

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by natrab, Aug 22, 2005.

1. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Well, I am ready to get rid of my old rig. The purchase of two Alembics as well as having to move has left me in need of some cash. So here's my deal:

- Mesa M-2000 Bass amp with footswitch. Front face in great condition, a few scratches on the top, brand new NOS chinese tubes by recommendation of LordValve, perfect working order.
    - Korg DTR-2000 rack tuner. Perfect condition. Has the light that lights up the face of the M-2000 all pretty like.
    - Furman RP-8 Power Conditioner. Your most basic one.
    - SKB 4-space rack (not roto). Brand new condition with a few light scratches here and there.

All this, for $1050 shipped, paypal accepted.

Also, I have another Korg DTR-2000 tuner brand new in box (it was racked once but never used) I'll let go for $200 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    $1000 shipped for the whole thing or $750 shipped for the M-2000 alone
  3. Nate! No more Super Pineapples? Wha' happened??
  4. whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    estimated weight?

any other pictures? -my user name on here- at gmail dot com.
  5. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Lead singers happened. I've been putting up with it for two years now. I've had my fill and I'm ready to move on.

Whoapower, I think the M-2000 weighs somewhere around 35 lbs. It's not too bad, so long as you keep it in a smaller rack (or a large one on wheels). I'll take some more pictures this weekend.