1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa M-Pulse 600 FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by benthughes, Sep 21, 2008.

1. I've got a M-Pulse 600 in the heavy duty Mesa rack case. Specs can be found here.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Amps/M-Pulse-600/M-Pulse-600.html

Also comes with 4 button footswitch that controls compression, EQ, Solo and the effects loop. This amp does not have Speakon outputs.

I really like the sound of this amp with my P-bass and my G&L. It's huge, clean and warm. I've only played through tube amps not having owned one but this amp does have a nice tube vibe IMO. It stays clean at very high volumes and is very articulate without being overly snappy or sizzly. You're able to get pretty much any tone you'd want out of the EQ section. I generally bypass the EQ, It can do great things for your tone or it can turn it sour just as quick.

I'm looking for something like the G-K 2001 RB, a Mesa Big Block, Mesa Carbine or maybe some kind of Eden. Not interested in super hi-fi amps. Throw some stuff at me.

2. what about a trade for an SVT 2 Pro?

3. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Just curious, what do you think a Mesa Big Block could do that the M-Pulse can't.

Free bump anyway :bassist:

4. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    BTW, Are you interested in an Eden WT550B?

5. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM'D

6. PM'd

7. bassclef29

bassclef29

May 30, 2005
    PM'd. Thanks.