1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa M-Pulse 600 Used Prices...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lefty_400, Apr 11, 2006.

1. lefty_400

lefty_400

May 18, 2005
    I am kicking around the idea of adding a solidstate beast to my stable in the next little while and I think the M-Pulse 600 is my prescription.

New prices on Mesa gear is particularly insane up here in Canada. I'm not sure of the exact Canadian retail on the M-Pulse 600 but last I checked a 400+ plus goes for $2050 CND(!) plus 15% tax. I am willing to bet a new M-Pulse 600 is roughly in this neighbourhood.

What is the current price range for a Used M-Pulse 600? I have had a difficult time finding enough of these amps used to really get a grasp on what constitutes a decent price. I am guessing anywhere from $700-900 USD based on the condition of the amp? :confused:

Thanks for the help

2. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    $700-900 is correct. More like $800 though.

3. I got the Mpulse Venture head, which is basically an Mpule 600 head with a 4 space rack for $700 USD + Shipping not long ago. It seems like $700 USD to $1000 USD on ebay though.

4. i was looking to a mpluse used when i bought my mesa cabs and the price was around $800 used. But the only store that i could get it from wanted $1100 new for it so i didnt get it, Only to drop the price to $830new closeout deal on it after i bought an SWR.