Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mesa m-pulse

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Gudforniet, Nov 13, 2001.

1. Gudforniet

Gudforniet

Jul 14, 2000
    San Ramon, CA
    anybody played the new mesa amp?? how was it?? i tried to play it but after 10 mins i realized it wasn't hooked up to anything and the guy at GC was bein an ass and wouldn't hook it up.. argghhhh.
    lemme knoe how it is for those of you that have played it or own one.

2. boy, are YOU lost. i'll give yer thread a push in the right direction.

3. Gudforniet

Gudforniet

Jul 14, 2000
    San Ramon, CA
    i never really get to go out and play amps cuz the nearest store is like a 20 min drive, so i have no idea. yes i am lost i guess.......:confused:

uhm...what u mean by that i have no clue:confused:

.....where's my mommy!!!!!!! i'm lost!!! i started out in cali and now it gone bye bye...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Let me see if I got this straight....you played for 10 minutes then realized you weren't hooked up?
    Doc

5. Gudforniet

Gudforniet

Jul 14, 2000
    San Ramon, CA
    well ya knoe when ya try every knob and switch etc. to try to get it to work?? it took me a while to figure out it wasn't hooked up to a CAB. excuse me for not bein more critical, i thought it was first the cable so i tried a different cable, nothin worked, thought it was the bass, got a different bass, i just have the worst luck with these things. Then the guy at GC was bein too lazy to set it up wiht the cab i wanted.

6. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    They're not bad...bad I must say IMO, the styling looks STUPID! Purple on brushed steel? On the other hand the tone was decent and easy to achieve. The compressor in particular worked very smoothly. What kind of sound are you looking for?

7. what i meant was, you posted this thread, which is clearly about an amp, in Recordings[BG]. and i moved it for you. you're welcome.

8. Gudforniet

Gudforniet

Jul 14, 2000
    San Ramon, CA
    oh wow i didnt realize, thanks.

a warm solid tone, somethin definite yet unique.....if this makes any sense, i dunno:D