Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa M2000, Warwick Streamer Jazzman, BOSS...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Ok so heres the deal i have these for sale in the next week or two...3 at the most.

Mesa Boogie M2000 supposed to be in mint condition and racked entire life but i wont be able to give a full report till i get it is sometime with the stated time period above. now granted it is mint and everything works i need to sell it to make way for more equipment as i keep buying and selling like a madman. So that stated and if its in good condition would anyone be intrested in it for 800 O.B.O *Trade can be acccepted aswell* (It has no floorboard btw) This unit went for around 1600 new so its quite a deal id say and they still retain their value.

Also due to arrive in the stated time period will be a Warwick Streamer Jazzman. Also supposed to be in mint condition, just the bass itself no case or anything. So granted it is mint would anyone be willing to pay oh...1100 O.B.O. They go new for around 1700+.

I have also a BOSS BRCD-1180 in mint condition with box and manuals that i need to rid myself of. This thing is in eprfect cosmetic and working order. They sell new for around 1k ill let it go for 600$

If any of these intrest you seriously there is a heads up of what i will soon have forsale. Have a good night/day and enjoy.

-Vince

P.S. My email is topgunebay@yahoo.com

2. Bump...

3. bump.