1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa M6 Carbine Bass Amp Combo 2x12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nervous, Aug 13, 2016.

1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Price:
    This is a lightly used, excellent condition Mesa M6 Carbine Combo bass amp. 600w M6 Bass head paired with a 2x12 Powerhouse cab. Just an incredibly powerful, versatile and great sounding combo. Easy to transport with rear tilt back wheels and handle highest quality in every way. With Mesa cover. Looks and works 100%. If you've not head or played one you should. This small package will outperform much larger amp/cab separates. I find myself not doing enough live bass work to warrant an amp of thsi quality and size.

I also have a couple extra, new, Mesa 12AX7 (ECC 83) preamp tubes to add to the package as well.

No shipping on this as it's a bit bigger and heavier that I'm comfortable packing and trusting to any carrier. So, you will need to be Northeast somehow, resident or passing through, to meet and deal in person or pickup. I will drive a reasonable distance from Utica, NY 13502 to meet. Not opposed to a little road trip.

Mesa M6 (2). Mesa M6 (6). Mesa M6 (3). Mesa M6 (1). Mesa M6 (5). Mesa M6 (7). Mesa M6 (4).

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016