1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa M6 Carbine & Bergantino ER Triple Stack FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JEDBass, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDBass

JEDBass Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Hey folks,

I really don't want to do this, but I have to thin the herd now that I have a CN212 in my possession and am aiming to get a Prodigy.

So, like the title says, here's what I'm listing for sale:

Mesa M6 Carbine: Excellent condition, came back a couple months ago from Mesa with the fan updates (strangely they decided not to add the vented cover). I'm the original owner and it still has a couple years left on the warranty. $800 shipped

Bergantino HT112ER/EX112ER/EX112ER triple stack. These cabs are simply amazing and I'm really going to miss these, but right now the CN is suiting my needs a bit better. Honestly, I've rarely ever had to bring all three out to a gig. The HT and one of the EX's have the side handles, with the second EX having the top strap. They've been gigged plenty but never abused and are in very good condition, the just the HT having a small indent in the grill. Unfortunately I don't have the covers for these but they've always been handled carefully and have never had any spills on them. $525 shipped for the HT, [DEL]$430 shipped [/DEL] SOLD! for either of the EX's.

I'll add pictures as soon as I can get a chance, but in the meantime please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

2. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Bump

3. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Price reduction bump!

4. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    Pm'd

5. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    PM replied!

6. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    The EX's are now sold! Bump for the HT and price reduction on the Carbine.

7. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    The HT and M6 Carbine have been traded. I still have a couple of pedals (VT Bass V1 & 3Leaf GR V1) for sale in another thread if anyone's interested.

Thanks everyone for their interest, and Happy New Year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.