SOLD Mesa M9 Carbine / Subway 1x15 / Subway 2x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by beebassdude, Aug 7, 2020.

1. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Price:
    $620-$925
    Selling my mesa rig, just switching to a different setup because this is what i do every 2 years lol. info is below:

**SOLD** Mesa M9 Carbine - super powerful A/B solid state amp, if you know this amp you know it had issues from the factory due to a power transformer issue - mine was sent to mesa in january for the upgraded transformer and works great. comes with original box and footswitch and cable. built in compressor, graphic eq, pretty much mesa's flagship SS amp of this series with full upgrade from mesa. $925 obo

Mesa Subway 1x15 Neo Cab - super lightweight neo cab at right under 38 pounds, been my main gigging rig for last 2 years. comes with cover - functions as it should, some scuffing on the corner plastics but nothing major. $620 obo **SOLD**

Mesa Subway 2x10 Neo Cab - again super lightweight neo cab at right 43 pounds, used this with the 115 as a stack with the M9 carbine. comes with cover and functions as it should. $720 obo. **SOLD locally**

I'm willing to ship anything just get in touch with me and i'll get a quote and a combined price. Im in northern VA right outside of DC and willing to drive within reason to meet up if you want to buy in person, just get in touch and we can figure something out. thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Monterey Bay-ss likes this.
  2. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Mesa 1x15 SOLD

3. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Mesa 210 SOLD locally

4. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Carbine sold on reverb!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021