1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa M9/M6 Carbine blk bronco headcase FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lomo, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    9.8/10 with trace scratches on the plastic corners. Zero tears, dings or significant issues. Looks boss and protects. I do not have the nylon cover sleeve. These are 300 new from Mesa before the 2012 price increase...not sure if they'll go up along with the rest of Mesa's gear.

150 shipped CONUS (if you are in CAN it can also be picked up in Mtl or shipped from Mtl for 200), Paypal.Will consider trades/partial trades +/- $ as needed for new, unopened 5 string sets (D'Addario rounds, Smith Compressors, Fender rounds preferred but will consider all), high quality distortion, chorus, synth or envelope filter pedals, Shuttle ext cabs (any of the 3 sizes), Walkabout headcase.

2. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    Wish it fit my M3...

3. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Pics. BTW that's just dust on the top. The bronco is completely clean/ no blemishes.

Attached Files:

4. fenix511

fenix511

Jan 12, 2007
    I believe it does. Both hold heads that take up 2 rack spaces. I have one and it's not made for just the M6.

5. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    It will only fit the M3 in the rack format. The M3 format Mesa calls "short" will not fit. However, definitely best to confirm by calling Mesa.

6. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    ^

7. JEDBass

JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Hey lomo, do you know how much the headcase weighs by itself?

8. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    about 15 lbs, and it's sold :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.