SOLD Mesa MPulse 600 in great condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Willicious, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Willicious

Willicious Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Bend, Oregon
    Price:
    $600
    No trades, thanks.

Purchased pre-owned mid-2016 and it's been a great amp. Selling to raise some funds for another gear purchase. I don't have much to add about these amps that hasn't already been said all over TalkBass. Great tone, tons of tone shaping features, and built to survive Armageddon.

Bare amp weighs approx. 28–30 lbs.

Everything is there, and works great. During my ownership, amp has spent all of its time in a clean rack case. No smoking, no pets, no use outside my living room.

Had it inspected / cleaned / tested in July 2018 by Twisted Wires — a Mesa-certified repair facility in Eugene, Oregon.

Amp will ship with three sets of tubes, as shown in photos. The JJ's (yellow/blue boxes) are a gold pin, matched set from Tube Depot. The Tung Sols are standard 12AX7's. The third set, currently installed, are a pair of new MESA 12AX7's, which will be removed prior to shipping and packed with the other tubes. Power cord — not shown in images — will also be included.

The condition of the amp's original solid steel cover was about a 7/10, so I had Reliable Hardware fab a custom perforated cover, for better ventilation within my rack. See photos below. If buyer wants, I'll include the aforementioned solid cover in the sale.

$500 for local/regional sale. $600 shipped CONUS w/insurance. PayPal.

IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3687.jpg
    IMG_3688.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3691.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3693.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3695.jpg
    IMG_3696.jpg
    IMG_3697.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    funkyjudge, 57pbass, five7 and 2 others like this.
  2. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Chicago Illinois
    Very nice!!

Willicious likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 25, 2021