Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Powerhouse 115 Cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jan 10, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Price lowered: $330.00 shipped!

I have a Mesa Powerhouse 115 Cab that I am selling. 400W @ 8Ohms. It is in excellent physical condition. Handles the low B very well and has excellent higher end extension. It is truly one of the better 115's I've played. I'm only selling because it is still a little too big size-wise.

It is front-ported with an adjustable horn (sounds snappy and tight, not clanky or hissy). It has two 1/4" jacks. It comes with four slide-off casters. It is missing the Mesa tag from the front and that is the only issue with it at all.

I'd be looking to get $350.00 shipped to the 48 (only) for it. I will consider partial trades preferably towards an Eden CX-110 cab or for a CX-210 cab... I'm in the market for a portable 8 Ohm cab that can handle a B string fairly well. 110, 210, 112, etc.

Pictures.

Thanks!

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    There were some questions as to the overall condition... There are some very minor scuffs in the tolex, but nothing that goes through and nothing that I could get to show up in any pictures. :cool:

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    SOLD! :bassist: