1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Mesa Powerhouse 410 Bass Cab - Now $475

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by oldrocker, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Price:
    $475
    I'm downsizing a bit so putting my Mesa Powerhouse 410 up for sale.

Standard Powerhouse 4x10 Bass Cabinet | MESA/Boogie®

Comes with factory installed castors and the Mesa slip cover. The cover is frayed. The cab has some scuffing of the tolex but is in very good condition. I am the original owner. I bought this new from Guitar Center while they still carried Mesa Gear.

I can't ship this but will meet up anywhere in Nassau or Suffolk on Long Island.

Front1.jpg
    Back1.jpg
    Corner.jpg

2. More pics
    Front2.jpg

Castors.jpg Control3.jpg Cover.jpg 20140816_150944.jpg

3. Heavy Blue

Heavy Blue

Nov 11, 2017
    Prairie Canada
    Bump for a nice cab. I didn’t know they had the same tweeter/crossover setup as the Walkabout cab.

I’m looking at getting one of these. This one in better shape but alas I’m in western Canada.

oldrocker likes this.
  4. These are nice cabs. If you can deal with the bulk you should be very happy with it.

Heavy Blue likes this.
  5. Bumping and Dropping this to $475.

This would be a great cab for anyone finding their indoor shows moving outdoors.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021