1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Powerhouse 610 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Skywalker22, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

Here is your chance to upgrade your rig for free! I have a Powerhouse 610 that I want to trade with YOU!
    This is a fantastic cab. I never dreamed I would be trading out, but I also never dreamed that I'd leave my band. I need to "downsize" and here are trades I would do:
    • 410 for my 610 straight up
      [*]*Powerhouse 115 + a 210 straight up*
    • Mesa PH 115 and cash or 210 and cash..
      Not interested in any other cabs besides these three!
    So If you have a 410, we can do a straight trade. I don't think that's a bad deal.. A few things
    The 610 is fantastic. Best cab I've ever heard, hands down. If I wasn't moving into an apartment complex then it would not be going anywhere. There are signs of tolex wear as demonstrated in the pictures, but it works flawlessly. No issues.

Because of the size of the 610 I want to deal locally (NY,NJ, northern PA, MA, CT). We can meet up somewhere or I can even drive to you if you're close enough. I'm willing to drive up to a few hours to meet you. Feel free to send offers, but I want to stay MESA. Best sounding amps IMO.

Price for outright sale
    $750

Thanks,
    Evan

I know I had a BB750 on here, but it was pointed out to me that even running it at 4 ohms is 550 watts of power. I think I'll just happily keep my 750, unless the deal is right. The math just has to work out (i need one head and at least one cab.. 2 heads doesn't help me)

2. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

more pics

3. palm grease

palm grease

Dec 10, 2007
    NYC
    i have the 210 version of the venture....but my mpulse is stayin with me..... thoughts?

4. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

I didn't know there was a 210 version.. I'm guessing the cab has a slot for the mpulse?
    Ifso, I would trade you my whole rig for your venture and cash? That's a Mesa bb750 and PH 610.
    If not, then I could do the 610 for the 210 and cash.

5. palm grease

palm grease

Dec 10, 2007
    NYC
    the 210 was their 1st go at the venture...a super tight cab IMHO...what kinda cash are ya lookin for?

ps there is a slot for the head.... all pristine. I would rather keep the head though.

6. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

Off of hold now that the weekend is over. I have had some interest in the past few days, but it is still available. Bump!

7. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

This will go off to eBay if no more offers are coming in. If you have a trade offer, send it this way. I will give you a nice deal if you have a mesa 115 or 210 (or both) to trade. If you have a 410 I'd do a straight trade.
    I'll wait a bit, but then this would go off to eBay.

8. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

Bump

9. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

After further consideration, I'd also trade for a lakland skyline glaub or duck dunn

10. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

and it's on hold!

11. Pm'd

12. Skywalker22

Skywalker22 Guest

sold and closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.