Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mesa roadready 4x10

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mental Octopus, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    i have used it on the road and it's still in pretty good shape. these things are built like tanks...and they weigh like it too...

$475 is my price

i'll hear trade offers for other 4x10's as long as they weigh below 100 lbs....right now i am mostly interested in Eden so that's what i'm really looking for.

i'll put a picture of the mesa up hopefully by this weekend.

2. Primus=cool

Primus=cool

Mar 19, 2004
    Im interested, but I dont know if Thats quite in my range If you can bring it down any lower please PM me, thanks.

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    $450 is the lowest i'm willing to go on this

4. Primus=cool

Primus=cool

Mar 19, 2004
    Please post a picture, or PM with one as an attatchment. Eager to see condition, Are you using paypal?

5. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    the soonest i can post a picture would be tomorrow since i dont have a camera on me.

honestly, it is in good condition for all it's been through...of course there are the standard road wounds like a few scratches and some dings on the metal. it is also missing the mesa logo. i think i posted a picture in a previous for sale thread that i started, the picture might still be up there.