1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

mesa roadready 4x10

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mental Octopus, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    i have used it on the road and it's still in pretty good shape. these things are built like tanks...and they weigh like it too...

$475 is my price

i'll hear trade offers for other 4x10's as long as they weigh below 100 lbs....right now i am mostly interested in Eden so that's what i'm really looking for.

i'll put a picture of the mesa up hopefully by this weekend.

2. Primus=cool

Primus=cool

Mar 19, 2004
    Im interested, but I dont know if Thats quite in my range If you can bring it down any lower please PM me, thanks.

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    $450 is the lowest i'm willing to go on this

4. Primus=cool

Primus=cool

Mar 19, 2004
    Please post a picture, or PM with one as an attatchment. Eager to see condition, Are you using paypal?

5. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    the soonest i can post a picture would be tomorrow since i dont have a camera on me.

honestly, it is in good condition for all it's been through...of course there are the standard road wounds like a few scratches and some dings on the metal. it is also missing the mesa logo. i think i posted a picture in a previous for sale thread that i started, the picture might still be up there.