Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Roadready Cabs + Musicman Stingray For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mental Octopus, May 31, 2005.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    Mesa Boogie 1x15 Roadready Cab

In fair condition, I have brought it out on the road with me so it has a few nicks in the metal edges. Sounds killer...probably the best 1x15 i've ever heard. Handles 400 watts and is built like a tank. Comes with the front cover and removeable casters. -on hold-

Mesa Boogie 2x10 Roadready Cab

In good shape. The name "Leigh Lawson" is stenciled on the back. This thing sounds great matched up with the 1x15. It isn't marked on the back but I think it handles 600 watts. Comes with the fron cover. -sold-

Ernie Ball / MusicMan Stingray 4

I love this bass but I just bought a sterling so it has to go. It's black with a black guard and a rosewood board. Has crazy low action right now and the neck is as straight as an arrow. $750 plus shipping.

I only ship inside the U.S.

Paypal and money orders preferred.

2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    The roadreadys are diesel right?

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    yes, they are the older ones loaded with EV speakers.

4. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    bump

5. RATZAX

RATZAX

Oct 23, 2002
    Gales Creek,Or
  6. I've PMed you, but just in case, I'll take that 1x15 off your hands for ya...

7. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    BUMP

8. RATZAX

RATZAX

Oct 23, 2002
    Gales Creek,Or