Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa RR 4x10 and M2000

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mental Octopus, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    im taking another stab at this.

Mesa RR 4x10: 600 watts at 4 ohms. orginal EV speakers. sounds killer, just too big for my current needs. yes i have taken this on the road and yes it has a dew scratches here and there with a couple of dings on the metal rim. it is missing the logo on the front grille and one of the rubber feet on the bottom. comes with mesa casters and the front cover. make me an offer.

Mesa M2000: good condition comes with footswitch. i would like to trade this straight up for an Eden WT800. not interested in cash offers right now or anything else.

PM me if you have any questions. thanks.

2. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    Interested in an Eden 600? I have one that I haven't been using.

3. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    You can't have my 800 though.

4. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    sorry, i think i really need the extra power that the 800 has. i appreciate the offer though thank you. nice avatar.

5. Tajimodo

Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    What are you asking for the Mesa 4X10?

Thanks

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    How does an Eden Navigator preamp and a 900 watt QSC USA 900 sound for that head?

7. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    Don't do it you fool. (talking to nick who wants to give away the best pre on the planet)

8. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    tempting. but i am going to have to pass. after doing some research i am opting for an integrated head, not a seperate pre/power rig. thank you for the offer Nick.

eric

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    No problem. The Eden is too polite for me.