1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa Scout Bass Radiator Cab (1x15 Model)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Jul 19, 2007.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale a Mesa Scout Bass Radiator cab. It has a 15” Mesa Custom Scout speaker, a 10” “down firing” passive bass radiator and also contains a custom Mesa Neodymium high frequency horn. Features include, Player Control™ Network featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator & Instant Reset Horn Protection

With the exception of a couple of minor dings in the rhino vinyl (including a slight burn), it is in excellent condition. Just to clarify...this is the cab only.

It is designed to convert to a great lightweight combo amp by adding a Mesa Walkabout head. All you need is a screwdriver and about 3 minutes (and of course a Walkabout).

It is a 4 ohm model, rated at 300 watts and weighs in around 40 lbs on my bathroom scale.

This cab will knock your socks off. If you haven’t had the chance to hear one, check the reviews and see why this cab is so popular.

Price is $400 shipped to the lower 48. I accept PayPal or a US Postal Money Order.

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
    DSC01901.
    DSC01905.

2. trades?

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks, but I'm really looking for the cash right now.

4. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    PM sent.

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    PM returned...
    Pics added....

6. pfschim

pfschim Just a Skeleton with a Jazz bass

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    I already have one of these and I just wanted to say how great they sound. I use mine as an extension to a Walkabout 12 combo and the combination is just sonic heaven. Solid full lows, musical mids and as much or as little highs/sizzle as you want to dial in with the adjustable crossover and tweets attenuator. Can't say enough great stuff about these Mesa Scout/Walkabout cabs and heads.

These are very rare to find either new or used, so someone (like maybe GregC or Pickles) should really think hard about this cab.

enjoy!

7. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI

Now that's an endorsement!

What he said.....

(thanks pfschim!)

8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Paypal sent.:hyper:

9. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Sold to the man from the Windy City.....