Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Strategy 400, 2 Eden 410XLT's, 1 Jackson SL3, 1 Tech 21 Sansamp RBI

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ericman197, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Looking to sell a Mesa Strategy 400 poweramp, 2 Eden 410XLT's, and 1 Jackson SL3 Soloist guitar. All are in working condition. The Mesa has quite a few scratches, but works fine. The Edens have no scratches, dents, or any damage to speak of, BUT, one of the EDEN logos on the handle of one of the cabs is missing. If you'd prefer to have the one with all logos intact, that's fine. The Jackson is in near mint condition; there are those tiny tiny surface scratches, but none which go through the paint. Prices are negotiable:

Any of these items is $600 shipped.

Pics and more info available on request.

PS: I have a Sansamp RBI + cash which I'd trade for a Kern IP777. If anyone is selling a Kern, let me know.

2. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello...

How much for the Sansamp RBI?

-T

3. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Well, I really only plan on selling it if I could get a Kern or really anything better in exchange. I'd rather not sell it for cash since I'd be without a preamp.

4. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    You are a friend, so I can say this... The likelyhood of finding someone to trade a Kern for a Sansamp RBI (even with cash on your end) is very highly unlikely. It just doesn't work that way, unfortunately. :meh: :cool:

5. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Yeah, I was a bit skeptical myself, but I bet someone has traded a Kern IP777 for an RBI + Cash at some time and place, so I remain hopeful.

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Doubtful... :smug: (bump for Eric)

7. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    The Strategy beckons to me............ Pic's please.

8. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I'll have them up in an hour or so, be right back.

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    So much for an hour! :p :D Need a host? Email me a pic or two and I'll put them up for you. Send them separately or my email may bounce them back to you... :cool:

10. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Nah, I have the pictures, but I had some technical difficulties. I'll PM you.

11. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Can I get a PM w/those strategy pics?

12. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Whoops, sorry about the pictures. I'll have them up in a minute:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Jackson is claimed, the rest is still available.

14. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Update: Mesa for sale on Ebay, Jackson and cabs are quasi-available. I have offers, but I have not yet received cash.