1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa STRATEGY Tube Amp FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BWorm, Apr 7, 2016.

1. BWorm

BWorm Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Illinois
    Price:
    This amp sounds phenomenal, it gives you a really rich, organic tone...it's just too loud for me at this point. It is heavy to carry as well and I am trying to lighten my loads to and from shows.
    There are 8 Mesa Kt88's tubes powering the amp as well as 3 smaller Gold tip Ax7's. The Standby switch was professionally replaced early on by a local authorized Mesa dealer, when the toggle back and forth stopped working (stayed in one position). I know of others that have the same amp and had this happen to them as well.
    Comes with 1/4" cable and Power cord, as well as a Mesa dust cover. Very clean amp that includes all paperwork, warranty was never put in my name.. These are $2,400 Brand New...save almost a thousand dollars here..
    Amp weighs 49 pounds. Shipping will be covered on my behalf to the contiguous 48 states.
    Any questions please feel free to ask. No trades at this time.

DSCN3297.JPG
    DSCN3283.JPG
    DSCN3299.JPG DSCN3296.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    metron and 99Z3 like this.
  2. BWorm

BWorm Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Illinois
    Price Drop......$1300.

3. Primakurtz