SOLD Mesa Subway 212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shepp-27, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Shepp-27

Shepp-27 Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Price:
    $950
    United States
    Up for sale or tra de is my Mesa Subway 212, $950 local only. Denver metro area, but willing to meet up farther out within reason. Not willing to ship due to the size.

The 212 sounds absolutely awesome, and it always puts a smile on my face when I get to play it. It is just way more than I need nowadays. Purchased new in February 2020 right before the pandemic really kicked in, have long since left the band I was gigging with at the time, and this cab is just not getting used as it should. Would love for this to go to a home where it will get used more and put through its paces!

Cab has never been gigged, and has only been brought out to a few jam sessions. Other than that, it has just been mainly sitting at home where I use my headphone setup to practice.

Cover is included
    4 ohms
    800 watts
    52lbs

What I am interested in trade wise is listed below, but feel free to send over anything you may have in mind trade-wise! Mainly looking at something that is smaller, even more portable that can still be used for smaller gigs.

Trade Considerations (+/- cash if appropriate):
    • Mesa Subway 115
    • Revsound RS210T
    • Genzler BA 210-3 or 15-3
    • Bergantino NXT210

IMG-2326.jpg IMG-2315.jpg IMG-2325.jpg IMG-2327.jpg IMG-2328.jpg IMG-2329.jpg

2milehighspike and five7 like this.
  2. StellarJay

StellarJay

Jan 4, 2022
    Nomad
    Ship IT lol

Good luck with sale man, wish I was in your area.

3. Shepp-27

Shepp-27 Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Thanks, wish you were in the area as well!