1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Mesa Subway 800 plus (+) like brand new..Price lowered

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Jan 8, 2020.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    mesa front.jpg mesa back.jpg mesa with bag.jpg This has been a back up amp for me and has only been used a handful of times. (I have a steady theater gig and use an Aguilar DB751...kept the 800+ handy in case it might be needed but never was). There is not one scratch, mark, etc anywhere on the unit. Includes the Mesa gig bag, instruction manual and any tags that I might find. It will be shipped to CONUS included in the sales price. Paypal is fine. It may still have close to a year warranty left. I bought it as soon as it was released and the serial number is 228, which I believe was in Dec of 2016 with a 5 year warranty on the amplifier, not the original owner. It works PERFECTLY, super quiet fan....just don't need it as I own many other rigs and just am not using it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    russellh86 likes this.
  2. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Just received a call back from MESA and they confirmed that there is still almost 1 year remaining on the warranty. As I said, EVERYTHING works as brand new, but for your piece of mind, you can be reassured that there is a warranty should anything need attention. It could pass for brand new sitting on a store shelf.

3. BASSALWAYS64

BASSALWAYS64

Oct 26, 2019
    Watts at 8ohm? tube pre?

4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    400 watts @ 8 ohms. (continuous watts, not PEAK short term wattage). This amp does not have a tube in the preamp section. One of the few amps that can handle true 2 ohm loads without a sweat or fear of shutting down. SO, you can use 2 cabinets that are 4 ohm to equal the 2 ohm load on the amplifier.
    for more infor:
    Mesa Boogie Subway D 800 Plus Bass Amplifier | MESA/Boogie®
    It has a fantastic reputation and this particular model allows you to shape the tonal qualities. It does have a "warm" sound and you might think that there is a tube in the preamp.

5. BASSALWAYS64

BASSALWAYS64

Oct 26, 2019
    THANKS

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021